We met a real estate company, which freelancers have already created a new site. But they did not like this site in design and functionality, because freelancers developed it without technical specifications and without agreement with the Customer.
With us, the customer was determined according to his wishes and we approved the stages of development:
Together with the team of the Customer, we decided on the necessary functionality and design of the future site.
Next, we prepared the tech task in the form of an interactive sketch-prototype of a real estate site in Irpen.
The approved prototype included:
Our team of specialists has developed an easy and convenient site with an admin panel and functionality for adding objects for each real estate agent. For agency clients, the site allows you to receive all information about the sale of apartments and houses in Irpen from convenient devices.
The new agency website allowed:
After 1.5 years, for some reason, there was a serious breakdown of the real estate infobox module on the interactive map. Information about the object from the catalog has ceased to appear. After our appeal to the manufacturer of the Realia module, we found out that technical support from them has been terminated and claims are not accepted.
Therefore, we faced the challenge of how to help our client, which led us to the goals:
After several official inquiries to the manufacturer company of the Realia module, we did not achieve positive results. The search for a replacement module showed that this is actually a complete modernization of the site with great labor costs.
Therefore, the hypothesis of finding and eliminating the malfunction on their own was put forward. After certain tests and code changes in the module itself, we found a solution and implemented it. The cause of the failure was the update of some of the databases used in the module.
As a result, our client received: